2004 focus zts back seats Where is the release?

I can flip up the back seat and release the seat backs from the trunk to get them to flip down, but there is a cable that goes somewhere and makes it
seem like there is a lever in the car somewhere to let them down. Is it that green plastic thing by the trunk release or is it somewhere else. I know those cables go somewhere.

Found them! Thanks for the help (just a little touch of sarcasm there).
gorehound wrote:

Why don't you take your sarcasm and shove it up your arse?
Usenet exists for like-minded folk to help each other. It's not a paid-for or professional support service, just ordinary people giving a bit of their time to help others. I have sometimes spent more than an hour researching a problem and replying to a post.
If you wanted to contribute to this community, why didn't you post what it was you found? That way, others could search the archive in the future, and get a quicker response to the problem. I suspect, however, that you only needed to look in the handbook...
Chris
--
Remove prejudice to reply.