2004 focus ZX5 electrical problem

I own a 2004 ZX 5. (60,000 miles) I recently noticed that my instrument panel lighting is not lit up along with my parking lights and license plate lights. The headlights and fog lights work, and the
brake lights work when the brake peddle is applied. I have checked EVERY fuse and all seem to be ok. I am wondering if the wiring harness needs to be replaced. Also inquiring if anyone has had a similar problem. I am beginning to wonder about the integrity of these Focuses.

I presume you've checked the setting of the internal dimmer (do your interior lights come on when you open the door?).
If so, that's the first I've heard of this on Focuses, but instrument clusters can be fickle (Chrysler Neons have had lots of problems). It could be a bad ground, or a fault in the cluster circuits. The cluster is not difficult to remove, you need a phillips screwdriver and a 7mm socket.
Did the warrenty run out?