2004 Ford Focus Questions - Please Help

Hello does anyone have programming codes for 2004 Focus? I want to be able to lock the doors with remote while engine is running. I used to be able to do this on 2001 Taurus but on this one it does not
work. Here in Canada on very cold days it is handy if you can leave key in ignition and lock the doors with remote you separated from the key. Not recommended on suspicious streets, but handy at home. Only code I found was to disable Beltminder annoying chime (first thing I did).
Other annoyances: very slow to warm up - idling at -20 for 15 minutes, lukewarm air from blower, engine temp on min. Is this normal?
Signal ticker BLOODY LOUD!! Any way around this stupid thing?
Thanks all!

I don't know about at -20c but my Focus (1.8 petrol) takes a fair while to warm up if left idling but warms up very quickly if driven gently.
Alex

Check out this link, under miscellaneous, first you have to use the Interior Hack for removing the glove box. You need to buy a few things and know how to solder wires, but it sounds like a good hack.
http://www.focushacks.com /

I concur, Your Thermostat, although new, may be stuck.

reality, it never would make any noise. So FORD added an electronic Piezo noise maker which would go off in sync with the indicators so drivers could here it.
A piece of tape over the Piezo Speaker holes should work fine.
Good luck. -- Dan 2003 ZX5 2.0L 23.3k miles "Those who forget history are condemned to repeat it" - George Santyana