2005 focus zx3 + tire jack

Hopefully an easy question for one of you out there.
My wife got a flat the other week and I used the spare until we got it fixed. Problem now is, I can't remember where/how the tire jack was mounted
in the car for storage and can't seem to see a logical placement for it. Can someone point me to a website with a picture and/or explain where it should be mounted?
Thanks,
Scott
Here is the URL http://www.focushacks.com/index.php?modid $
Also the information about jack storage is in the owners manual, its that book which came with the car, (which is always lost before it is read). If you do not have an Owners Manual you can go to the FORD U.S. website and download one.
Hopefully an easy question for one of you out there.
My wife got a flat the other week and I used the spare until we got it fixed. Problem now is, I can't remember where/how the tire jack was mounted in the car for storage and can't seem to see a logical placement for it. Can someone point me to a website with a picture and/or explain where it should be mounted?
Thanks,
Scott
Many thanks, this will do the trick.
I actually did look in the owner's manual before posting here, but there were no pictures of how to put it back in - at least I didn't see any, possibly could have overlooded it I guess in my fury.
Thanks again.
Scott