2005 Ford Focus ZX3 SES subwoofer lead

There is an option on these for a 8 inch subwoofer. I have the correct stero minus the subwoofer.
Does anyone know for a fact if Ford ran the wires for it in cars that dont
have it.
Secondly, where is this wire and what kind of connector does it have.
Thanks. I don't want to tear apart my new car until I know its really there.
Oops Its a US model. And the wires I am referring to are for the subwoofer.