2005 Ford Focus ZX4 S

Hello, can I adjust steering wheel without telescope housing installed, My car was the S or basic model and has nothing. I see at the shaft of the steering wheel there is a place where the telescope housing or handle would go there is a round cover. Is there any way I can remove it and manually adjust it? I've looked everywhere on the net. If I go to Ford I just know they will say no because they would want to install one for $$$$. Thank you Wendy

Reply to
lovegoogle