2006 Focus or Mazda 3?

I could tell you guys this, but you might not even believe it. To make a long story short...
I was driving my 1999 VW Jetta (a terrible car) down a two lane road when a
car coming from the other direction hit me head on. It looked as if the car was aiming for me because it turned right into me. The girl that was driving was in the process of being kidnapped by a guy that jumped in her car at a gas station! She hit me so that, she could get away from the guy. Anyway, the police showed up and the guy took off running into the woods. I thought I was going to end up on the cops tv show!
So, now I'll be getting a new car. I've kind of narrowed it to two, the Focus or Mazda 3. I know the Mazda is more expensive. Is it worth the added price? What do you guys think?
Patrick
On Mon, 29 May 2006 10:34:51 -0400, "Patrick Bennington"

Not worth the price.
--
To email me directly, remove CLUTTER.

I think the Mazda's look better, but have not done a side-by-side comparison. Do that, then play the dealers off each other and see who'll give you the best deal. Or, just buy it off the internet, which is pretty painless.
--
Rapid Rick
"Just Drive, Baby"