2006 Focus SE - Question About CD Buttons

I think my CD player only loads 1 CD. However, to the right of the slot are 2 buttons marked with up and down arrows. What is the purpose of these buttons.
Will my CD player load more than 1 CD after all? I don't have the manual for the radio/CD player. Thanks.
Most of the CD players, have 2 sets of buttons with up and down arrows.
They are generally SCAN and SEARCH functions within one CD.
They move to specific tracks within the CD and portions of data within the tracks.
That's generally standard for all CD players (both home and auto)
I hope this info helps.
--
Charles

Charles Dixon
NowItsWhatever wrote:

Never mind. I found a manual online. Apparently I have the single CD version of the radio.