2007 MP3 connection

Hello,

Does anybody know if a 2007 (pre facelift) Focus 2.0 Titanium (Petrol) comes with any connectivity for an MP3 player?

Tks in advance.

Phil

Reply to
Phil C

My 2007 (pre facelift) Focus 1.6 Titanium (diesel) has a connector in the glovebox, but only for mini jack (like the ones used for headphones).

When I use it I have to turn the players (i.e. Creative Zen) volume all the way up and use a minijack cable with both male connectors.

It's called AUX - CD/AUX button on the Sony radio.

Reply to
Rolf Egil Sølvik