2007 MP3 connection

Hello,
Does anybody know if a 2007 (pre facelift) Focus 2.0 Titanium (Petrol) comes with any connectivity for an MP3 player?
Tks in advance.
Phil

My 2007 (pre facelift) Focus 1.6 Titanium (diesel) has a connector in the glovebox, but only for mini jack (like the ones used for headphones).
When I use it I have to turn the players (i.e. Creative Zen) volume all the way up and use a minijack cable with both male connectors.
It's called AUX - CD/AUX button on the Sony radio.