Latest threads in Ford Focus Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

PICS: Ford Focus RS is coming
Ford has continued to deny the existence of the next Focus RS, but spy photogs were able to capture a mule undergoing testing. The new RS will get the same turbocharged 2.5-liter in-line five that's...

01 zx3 front strut
anyone know if I need any special tools such as spring compressor to change both front struts? I think the one on the right is dead. thanks in advance
1
1

2002 Ford Focus Trunk Problem
I have seen other messages about this problem, but have not seen a fix besides taking it to the dealer. The trunk in my Focus will not open. I hit either the button on the dash or the remote and the...
5
5

Problems with Witter towbar electrics
I'm having a few problems with A Witter tow bar electrics kit and hope someone can help. I'm fitting the kit to my 1999 UK Ford Focus hatchback - for simplicity I decided to get the specific kit from...

focus tdci engine noise
i went to start my focus tdci as normal. it failed to start ie cut out , when it did start i now have an engine vibration and rumble. it does it more when moving but is noticable on tick over,?? any...
1
1

Transmission slippage
2003 Ford Focus SE Wagon, Auto, 69000 miles. Last Saturday while driving ~65mph, I felt a thump and then I lost drivetrain power in "Drive". It seemed as if trans just shifted to neutral. No warning...
1
1

2001 focus will not idle
Hi all, My 2001 focus with a 2.0L 5spd zetec suddenly quit idling. When you try to start the car you have to give it a little gas or it won't start. Once it is running it runs fine, but if you take...
2
2

Emissions test problems
I just bought a 2006 ZX3 se the other day and I went to get the car inspected for emissions. The technician told me that he kept getting "No Data" feedback and told me to go to the Ford dealership. A...
2
2

Paintwork Warranty?
I have some stone chips on my 2 year old focus - right through to the shiny metal underneath. Is this likely to be covered on warranty? I bought car second hand, so don't have the documents to read....
2
2

ford focus parts lits
> Dean Chao

2.0 TDCi engine/power steering problems.
This evening when I left work, I started the engine and started to drive out of the parking slot. As I tried to turn the wheel, it was apparent that I had no power steering. When I looked down at the...
8
8

2001 focus
Whats up guys. My G/F just said that her battery ligh came on and that her power steering got all tight while she was driving also her a/c stop blowing cold air .....I have no idea what that could...
2
2

Towing
Can a Ford Focus be towed behind a motorhome
2
2

Mk1 Focus Owners Handbook
Can anyone scan the owners handbook for me I have recently bought a MK1 Focus 1.6 LX and the previous owner has lost it. I would much appreciate this.email address:-
2
2

Focus 2003 gauges pegged to zero
Gents: Vis: 2003 Ford Focus hatchback 2.0L/std-trans. After 6000 issue_free miles on my (used) 2003 Ford(~47000 miles), my primary dash_gauges [ temp/speed/rpm/fuel] have all pegged to zero. Otherwise...
8
8