Latest threads in Ford Focus Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Coins in radio
Well, my little guy decided the opening for the cd player was a good place to store coins. Is it possible to pull and open the unit to remove the coins myself?
2
2

Timing Belt change - holding the crankshaft pulley.
Right - now I have sorted the focus it is time for a new thread. I have done the timing belt twice on mine now and the worst part is always holding the crankshaft vibration damper/pulley whilst...
1
1

replacing speakers in a ford focus 2005 zx4 "Hurry plz"
Hey guys - I am replacing my rear speakers in the trunk and have no clue how to get that sheet of metal down. its like a big long wide sheet of metal and it looks to be welded so I have no idea on how...

RF key battery change
Hi, I have just changed the batter in the key fob, as per instructions in the manual but it wont work. Is there something else I can do. I guess the electronics in the key fob could be faulty... any...
3
3

electrical problem with 2002 ford focus
I need help and I hope someone out there can help: Last week I bought a Late 2002 Focus ( Newer Shape ). However after driving it for a week I have discovered that after driving for a bit (20 mins or...
6
6

Using Biodiesel in Focus Tdci duratorq 115
Hi folks, Is it wrong to use biodiesel in my Focus?its on a 54 plate-I have already filled it up in the past (its only 70p a litre) I just noticed that the fuel economy was slightly less-but that was...
4
4

Motorlogix
Has anyone had experience of buying a car from Against a list price of £18,140 (UK pounds), they are offering pre-registered Focus 2.0TDCi Ghia at £13,469 ! (Plus £411 broker's fee) It sounds too...
4
4

Options for radio
Hello I'd like to get the steering column radio controls working in my S-reg 1.6LX. The radio in it is a 3000 Traffic. I don't believe that it is the original radio. The remote controls are present on...
5
5

Rust by the drivers' side wing mirror
Hi all I am new to this site, thought I would join as I would appreciate some advice as I have a problem with my Focus. I own a Y reg 1.6 Zetec and have had it from new. It is my pride and joy and I...
4
4

TDCi Bad Cold Start
Hi All I have a 2005 Focus TDCi 115 Zetec Climate that I have owned from new. It now has 17K on the clock. I have noticed recently in this cold snap it does not start instantly, even if the heater is...
7
7

More overheating 1.6 Focus
Well - I posted the other day re my water pump falure and subsequent refitting and then overheating problems. I drained the coolant again today and re-filled using the Haynes Manual Method (fill up...
15
15

Ford Focus Locking Steering Column - 2001
We just bought a used 2001 Ford Focus with 65K miles. The igniotion switch started to give us problems and after researching the problem I found out that ignition cylinder failure was very common on...
4
4

oil in coolant
From: "Tim.." Subject: Re: Oil in cooling system?? Date: 12 March 2007 09:14 £900 to change the oil cooler?!?! Find another garage more like! Tim..

new focus - speedo dies, abs came on, radio looses code...
Evening everybody, I have a year old 1.6 lx new shape focus. over the past few weeks it has started to do a few "funnies". It started with the radio wanting the security code re-entered in the morning...

Rear Suspension.
Have got a 52 TDCI Focus. Just tried to change a worn bush on the sus arm just under rear n/s passenger door. Ford would only supply a bush fitted in the unit. Does anyone know where i can get...