Latest threads in Ford Focus Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Rattling - tailgate end?
My 53 plate (UK) Mk2 Focus has a really annoying rattle at the rear which is driving me crazy. It appears to be worse at startup when travelling at relatively low speeds and sounds like the parcel...
3
3

Waterpump / Overheating.
My water pump on my 1.6 estate (2000) went on Sunday, unfortunately with my wife driving. She reckoned the temp didnt go up much and it faile din a car park, dumping the coolant out througfh the pum...
1
1

running rough in cold temperature
I have a 2001 ZTS with 141k miles on it. This is the first winter I've noticed this condition and its driving me nuts trying to diagnose it. When the outside temperature (New England) is cold the...

Mk 2 Focus width?
Anyone know what the width of a Mk 2 (UK) Focus is without wing mirrors? Can't find it - no handbook. Cheers Paul
1
1

Oil in cooling system??
2001 turbodiesel Ghia 66,000 miles collected after full service and MOT. Passed OK but then given the bad news! There is oil in the cooling system water which is coming from the oil cooler. Remedy -...
1
1

Ford Focus Dead Battery, again
In November 2006 I left my 2003 Focus for four weeks. When I returned, the battery appeared to be flat. I had the battery checked, and it appeared to be OK, but I bought a new one as a precaution. I...
12
12

2003 Focus stalls intermittently with warm engine
My 2003 Focus wagon behaves stupidly sometimes. Here is what it does: I might drive it a bit and then stop somewhere to go to the store or something, and then when I come out and try to start her, she...
1
1

2000 zetec rear wheel bearing torque
Hey Can anyone tell me the correct torque setting for the rear wheel bearings on a 2000 1.8 Zetec with rear drums please. Many thanks - AJ
1
1

Brake hardware
Afternoon all, Just need to know what size allen wrench is needed to remove the two caliper bolts on a 2001 SE wagon. It is a shade bigger then the 1/4" I have. Thanks in advance, Finn
2
2

Cruise Control Problem
2000 Focus (134,000 miles) Great car A few days ago my cruise control stopped working normally. I can only set it by turning it on and then pressing the coast button. None of the other buttons...

Putting in a bigger engine
I want a Focus that will go from 0-60 in less than seven seconds. I was wondering, how big of an engine would I need to get that and could I get Ford to do it for me under these 'build your own'...
10
10

seat arm rest problem
focus 1.8 Ghia 2004 would anyone have any idea how mush a dealership would charge to repair an armrest. It is connected to the side of the driver's seat. I leant on it today and it just slipped down,...

Poor Quality of UK Ford Dealerships?
Am I uniquely unlucky in the poor quality of customer service at my nearest Ford dealerships? The smaller (and, when last used, competent!) Ford dealerships in my immediate local area have closed or...
17
17

Radio Sony cd/mp3
Hi, does anybody know the technical characteristics of the radio sony cd/mp3 (Sony cdx fs214) in the ford focus 2006 ? Thanks Bruno

Price guide?
Hello all, I wanted to know the going price for a 54 plate 3 door zetec TDCi Focus-has 38000 on the clock.-The guy wants 6000 grand for it-is that about right? TIA
10
10