30K KM service

Hello,

I have a 2001 wagon that has hit 30K kms (almost). I will take it to the dealer for 30K service. I have been using Mobil 1 since day 1 and everthing on the car is original. Unfortunatelly I lost the manuel so I don't know what is required for this service. Anybody care to tell me what needs to be done? Thanks in advance.

Ahmet

2001 Focus Wagon 1.6 liter auto

Turkey

Reply to
dragon

To all those owners who have lost or not got a user's manual try this link

FocusGhia