Latest threads in Ford Focus Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Potential new owner
Hello all I am looking to buy a Focus soon after the new year a TDCI if I can find one. Can anybody give me any advice or guidance as to what to look for and what I should get for 4-5K or so. Any...
2
2

Ford navigation
HI NG. I´ve bought an original blaupunkt travelpilot RNS 4 for my `99 ford focus.But my problem is the installation of the speed/ tachosignal! does ANY of YOU know if it´s enough to install it from...

Focus 1.6 TDCi
Has anyone serviced a Mark 2 Focus 1.6 TDCi? If so, do you know where the fuel filter is and where the water drain plug/tap/screw can be found on it?

ford focus brake discs
Last year i was told my discs would need changing after its MOT. Next MOT is coming soon. The car has done 80,000mls, so i guess they do need replacing. Is it best to change all four (front/rear) and...
6
6

Ford Focus LPG Problem
I have an 04 Ford Focus lpg (bought new as a bi-fuel car - not converted). It recently developed a fault whereby the engine dies when the car first switches automatically to lpg from petrol. It...
8
8

Focus ZX5 2003 front end creaky crunchy noise
I just bought the ZX3 (manual transmission) ten days ago and was loving it. We just went through big wind storm/colder than normal and streets I had to drive on were full of debris. Yesterday was the...
1
1

2000 Focus - Rear (5th) door lock?
Hi All, The back door (5th door) on our focus sw will no longer shut (lock doesn't work and the door is unlatched.) Before we go buying an new lock for the rear door, does anybody have any similar...
5
5

Changing EGR valve
How difficult is it to change the EGR valve on a 2004 TDCi? Does it need the car on a ramp for access from underneath? My car is showing all the symptoms (smoking on acceleration, loss of power and...
1
1

aux function on the 2005 zx4 ses 6 cd mp3 player
What is the aux button for on the deluxe 6 cd mp3 player system in the 2005 Focus ZX4 SES? I can't find any audio input lines on the stereo, but it doesn't make sense to me that a manufacturer would...

Focus C-Max Sump Plug
Does anyone know if you need a special tool to undo the oil sump plug on a Focus C-Max 2.0 TDCI?

Focus C-Max sump plug
Does anyone know if you need a special tool to undo the oil sump plug on a Focus C-Max 2.0 TDCI?

2005 Ford Focus Mk 2 1.6 TDCi 110PS Brake Pads
Hi, anyone know if the front brake pads 2005 Ford Focus Mk 2 1.6 TDCi 110PS are different from any normal pads in profile? Reason i ask is that was getting tyres rebalanced and was shown pads on front...
7
7

Servicing of Focus Mark 2 1.6 TDCi
I have a 2005 Ford Focus Mk 2 1.6 TDCi 110PS, the one with the DLD-416 (also called DV6) Duratorq 1560cc diesel engine. Does anyone know if this engine has a water drain on the fuel filter? As far as...

Flat spot 2000 w-reg 1.6lx petrol
i have solved my crazy dial problems- I have given the battery terminals an almighty tightening that seems to have cured it for now. However, I do have another problem which is almost like a flat spot...
3
3

CD changer pinout
Hello, Does anybody know the pinout of the 12pin plug for the CD-changer interface of 2000 Focus ZX3, Ford stock radio ? Thanks, Stan