Latest threads in Ford Focus Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

tdci - overtaking is scary ?
I'm having trouble getting overtaking traffic safely in my new ( to me ) Tdci Focus.. Yesterday I left it in 4th gear at 35 MPH and it was a struggle to get passed the car in front, so today I dropped...
14
14

Radio signal died!
Hi, I have a RDS Radio 6000CD in my Ford Focus Gear 2000. Recently I cannot get any radio reception. It is as though there is no antenna connection. The CD works fine. But search on the radio staions...
3
3

2002 Focus TDCi 1.8 engine
Hi folks, Anyone know what engine speed the turbo's supposed to kick in on the 2002 1.8 TDCi engine? Mine doesn't seem to be kicking in til 1800 or 1900rpm, which makes accelerating out of corners a...
5
5

gear cable linkage
There are two cables that connect the gear lever to the gearbox; these connect with a nylon socket which fits over steel nipples on the gear shaft. Not surprisngly this nylon socket has started to...

clicking noise in dashboard (not blinker noise)
I just bought a used 2003 Ford Focus, and having little glitches with it. I hear a click noise about every 15 secs coming for the left hand panel of dashboard in addition when I take foot off gas it...
2
2

Check Engine Light-Ford Focus ZTS 2001
My check engine light recently came on right after my fuel light came on (the check engine light came on about 5 miles after the fuel light). I put fuel in the car and the light is still on. As...

Check Engine Light-Ford Focus ZTS 2001
My check engine light recently came on right after my fuel light came on (the check engine light came on about 5 miles after the fuel light). I put fuel in the car and the light is still on. As...
1
1

Unable to unlock/open rear passenger door
Hello: I did a quick search and didn't find this scenario... 2002 Focus ZX5 (US) I am unable to unlock or open the rear passenger side door. All other doors will unlock with the key fob or with the...
1
1

Gearbox noise
Hello all Re Focus 1.6LX 15k miles Is it just me not used to this car yet, or can the gearboxes sometimes be a bit clonky. Seem to get a clonk when letting the clutch up during gear changes, this does...
6
6

2003 Driver Mirror replacement
Hi all, new to the group. My girl's 2003 Focus had the driver mirror practically ripped all the way off. Its a manual control. I'd like to replace it for her since now its being held on with freakin'...
2
2

Manual and dacumentation for Ford Focus ZX4 ST 2.3L
Hello everybody, I'm looking for a manual book for that Ford Focus Model.I live in Europe and I bought this car as used - so it was not equiped with a book. If someone could help me with sendig maybe...
2
2

new shape focus fog light removal
hi, can anyone tell how to remove the front fog light grilles so I can change bulbs thanks

05 Focus Repair work
Hello all picked up my 05 Focus 1.6 LX, Pleased with the car but on very close inspection I notice the passenger door has been reskined, you cannot tell from outside but if you look at the inner edge...
2
2

OT: U.K. metric?
Hello U.K. focus owners, I was watching a documentary movie filmed in London circa 1992 when I noticed a speed limit sign in a residential neighborhood marked in MPH (miles/hour). I thought the U.K....
6
6

PATS
Can the pats system be removed from my car so I can just use a normal key? Or is it tied into the cars main ecu?
8
8