Latest threads in Ford Focus Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

windstar problems
first off sorry for the spelling . my brother in laws van , he was going down the road all of a sudden it spits sputters then dies .waits for a min or two gets it to my place but just barley still...
2
2

Daytime running lamps
Is there a standard Ford solution to install daytime running lamps F.I installing a additional relais or something like that ? rgds

Ford Focus TDCI Edge 2005
I now have a TDCI 2005 115 BHP with a bosch engine and previously had a Peugeot 2002 HDI 110 BHP with a bosch engine and had a chip installed in the Peugeot and am wondering if it is possible to now...
2
2

2002 ZX5 & Rust
I have a 2002 ZX5 with 50,000 miles & I love it.But there is one serious problem.I found rust in the seat belt brackets and the fuse mount have some rust on this a common problem or could this be a...

UK Ford Focus CD/Radio (6000 model) Keycode missing
Bought a very nice 55 diesel estate from D C Cook Motor Solutions. All OK except no user manuals and no Keycode for the radio/CD - I was told they were in the glove compartment when I collected, but...
5
5

CV Joint Noises?
Anybody have any experience with front CVs going bad, but without torn boots and/or any play in the joints? Our wagon has been making a lot of noise from the right front when going around corners. At...
5
5

Rear Brake Drum Removal
OK, I must be missing something really basic here. I'm trying to remove the rear drums, and I can't get them off. Vehicles I've owned in the past just required wheel removal and maybe clips on the...
3
3

Diesel wont start, fuel guage down to empty
I have problems with a Focus Diesel that won't start and the fuel gauge shows that the tank is empty. But we filled it up recently and have not driven since then. The start engine runs as it should...
11
11

Stephen R. Covey
Stephen R. Covey

Knocking on front of Zetec 1.6
Hi, My wifes Focus 1.6 Zetec developed a knocking from the front. I searched a bit on the net and the general opinion was the drop links. I bought a new pair and changed them thinking that was it but...
3
3

Manual Wanted
I have just bought a 2003 1.8 TDCi Zetec which doesn't have the manual with it. Can you order these through UK dealerships and has anyone any idea how much they are? Thanks Paul
4
4

clatter from engine on start up
I have a 2001 tdci focus, which make a clattering or rumbling noise on start up which goes away within a couple of secound and runs fine, the noise seems to get worse the warmer the engine is , and...
2
2

Question for you Alan
I got ambitious today and attempted to yank the blower motor housing out of the car to replace the thermal fuse we talked about earlier. Do you happen to know what kind/size the bolt on the upper left...
2
2

Focus AC problem
The AC on my 1.8 TDi is not working, I have checked the pressure and it is fine but the compressor does not engage. I have also changd the compressor. The light on he dash comes on to tell me that the...
4
4

Focus 1.8 TDCi turbo problems???
Hi, I test-drove a 1.8 TDCi Focus Ghia at the weekend, loved it, and bought it. Picked up the car today, drives like a different car. It seems the turbo just isn't kicking in at all, which means I...
3
3