5000 RDS radio

Does anybody know the pinouts for the CD-Changer connector for the above radio. I've googled away and so far come up with nothing.
TIA, Chris

Does anybody know the pinouts for the CD-Changer connector for the above radio. I've googled away and so far come up with nothing.
TIA, Chris

Pin 2 ACP Screen Pin 3 Groumd Pin 4 Not connected Pin 5 Audio Right + Pin 6 Audio Left + Pin 7 ACP - Pin 8 ACP Release Pin 9 +12 Volt Output Pin 10 Audio Screen Pin 11 Audio Right - Pin 12 Audio Left -
Pin 1 is upper left, pin 7 is lower left...