52 Plate Ford Focus - wheel upgrade

I have just bought some 17" ripspeed alloys (multifit) for my 1.6 zetec to replace the zetec 15" alloys Can I just put these straight on ? or do I need to get wheel spacers - I
haven't picked them up yet so can't offer them up If I do need wheel spacers where is the best place to get them / Was just wondering if someone knew
Thanks