6000 CD audio

Hello,
Have focus 2006 production with 6000 CD. Would like to install hands free set and connect external audio (AUX) So, I need to know connector and pin which:
- selects phone input (mute) - phone input (to hear my baby all arround) - AUX L/R input (to connect MP3 when finally buy something not hurting my ears)
Thanks, Marek
Give this group a try: uk.rec.audio.car

me too, But I have CD6000 i focus first edition from 2003