6000 CD BT Option

Hello,

I have Ford Focus with 6000 CD audio. Under the advanced menu, I found "BT" option, which can be on or off (off by default). I tried to change it but without visible result.

Does anybody knows what is the purpose of this option? Is it for Bluetooth? Is Bluetooth supported by 6000 CD (guess not)? Do I have to add something to make it work?

Regards v Zeljko

Reply to
Adder

Hi,

Have you managed to figure this out, I have the same thing for my Ford Fiesta. I have been searching the web, looks to me like once you add a bluetooth receiver you can only use this function. I have been looking for a way to pair the devices if it does infact have a built in receiver. There must be some sequence whereby making the Audio device descoverable or else everyone will be able to pair with you car.

I will let you know if I find anything. I will contact my dealer sometime next week. happy hunting, for an answer, as I have done some extensive surfing to find a solution.

Regards, Kevin

"Adder" wrote: > Hello, > > I have Ford Focus with 6000 CD audio. Under the advanced menu, > I found > "BT" option, which can be on or off (off by default). I tried > to change > it but without visible result. > > Does anybody knows what is the purpose of this option? > Is it for Bluetooth? > Is Bluetooth supported by 6000 CD (guess not)? > Do I have to add something to make it work? > > Regards > v > Zeljko

Reply to
kcin

Reply to
Thibaud Taudin Chabot

I think I'll manage without then!

(Note for non-UK readers - "backside" is a UK slang term for one's posterior)

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

It seems that it works only if radio is paired with phone Bluetooth module. Than you can control phone, A/C and radio using voice.

I don't know why is it possible to enable it if you don't have such module.

Reply to
Adder