6006 & 9006 audipphile cd changer problems

I have a 2001 Ford Focus ZTS & upgraded from a 6006 6 cd to a 9006 6 cd & It sound tinny & no bass. I adjusted all control to max & no good. I hit 3 &
6 on preset to test & all is fine. My Owners manual don't list the 6006 or 9006 radio i need to get a manual. I tried pressing 1 & 6 & i see bunch of number scrolling & 2 & 6 said 'no serv' what all this mean?. Anyone can help me on this or is this radio a piece of crap? My Old 6006 works ok but the tuner isnt good it filters all the highs & muffle sounding & cd ok. Is there any adjustment on it?
Thanks
:> I have a 2001 Ford Focus ZTS & upgraded from a 6006 6 cd to a 9006 6 cd & :>It sound tinny & no bass. I adjusted all control to max & no good. I hit 3 & :>6 on preset to test & all is fine. My Owners manual don't list the 6006 or :>9006 radio i need to get a manual. I tried pressing 1 & 6 & i see bunch of :>number scrolling & 2 & 6 said 'no serv' what all this mean?. Anyone can help :>me on this or is this radio a piece of crap? :>My Old 6006 works ok but the tuner isnt good it filters all the highs & :>muffle sounding & cd ok. Is there any adjustment on it? :> :>Thanks :>
My '04 SVT Focus with the Audiophile 9006 has a separate sub and amplifier in the hatch area. It MAY be that the 9006 is wired internally to only provide the bass on that circuit. I'm only guessing here but I do know the bass control on my 9006 directly controls how much bass comes out of the sub on mine.
BTW, mine being a 5 door it has the 2-way separate (tweeter and midrange) speaker units in both the front and rear doors. The 3 door SVT Focus only has the 2-way separates in the front with the standard Focus rear speakers.
In any case good luck and maybe someone else can come up with some better information for you.
me/2