6006 CD Multichanger

I bought my Focus ST (UK model) yesterday. However when i got home the cd player wouldnt work, displaying "Error 3" :? . A Few hours later it worked and accepted my CDR?s and played them :D! However when i changed between one and another it decided that it wouldnt work and now wont even eject the CDs :( !

Is there a way i can get them out of the system thats relatively easy to do??

Reply to
chrisdixon