A little levity

Instrument Panel Storage
In some of the Instrument clusters with a Tach/Rev there is a little Upside-down Triangle Storage "compartment". You know the one...it doesn't
hold anything except for a few extra Ketchup packets from McDonalds. :-)
What do you store in your Triangle Storage Compartment?
I use it for my Cell Phone ear bud cord for hands free comms while I'm driving. -- Dan 2003 ZX5 2.0L 23.8k miles "Those who forget history are condemned to repeat it" - George Santyana

Coins, because the coin storage slots let the coins rattle against each other.
Chris
--
Remove prejudice to reply.

My girlfriend and I were dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. My parents helped us in every way, my friends encouraged me, and my girlfriend? She was a dream!
There was only one thing bothering me, quite much indeed, and that was my mother-in-law to be. She was a career woman, smart, but most of all beautiful and sexy, who sometimes flirted with me, quite obviously too, and made me feel uncomfortable.
One day, she called me and asked me to come over, to check the invitations.
So I went. She was alone, and when I arrived, she whispered to me, that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she can't overcome. So before I get married and commit my life to her daughter, she wants to make love to me just once.
What could I say? I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word.
So, she said, I'll go to the bedroom, and if you are up for it, just come and get me. I just watched her delicious behind as she went up the stairs.
I stood there for a moment, and then turned around and went to the front door... I opened it, and stepped out of the house.
Her husband was standing outside, and with tears in his eyes, hugged me and said, we are very happy and pleased, you have passed our little test. We couldn't have asked for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.
Lesson learned: Always keep your condoms in your car!
Not my story of course but....................now you know what I keep in my little upside down triangle storage compartment
Justin Case
-- Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com ).

Come up with something original. :-p I've head that story like fifty million times. I heard it on the radio last year. It's still a good story. I keep my house keys or change in the triangle thingy. What the hell was its design for anyways?
Mojo
message

doesn't
Absolutely nothing. I find it rather useless!
On 02/10/2004 13:49, in article 3J9Wb.19678$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net, "Mojo JoJo"

Holds my cell phone just nicely, when it rings at night it glows!!
An eelskin change purse that holds nickels and dimes. The quarters go in the slide out ashtray thing.
--
Raider Rick
"Just drive, baby"

My pens and finger nail clippers fit nicely in the slide out ashtray. Sometimes a thing of TicTacs too. Oh and don't forget the toothpicks. You know those individually wrapped ones from the restaurants. -- Dan "Those who forget history are condemned to repeat it" - George Santyana
I use my ashtray for car wash and gas coupons. That little recess near the instrument cluster? I haven't a friggin' clue what that dumb-ass thing is for : )
Rob
-------------
"Dan" wrote...

You
"Specter" wrote in message

Is this little recess a "Carry Over" from the European design Foci? Or is this American Inginuity in action?
Dan
Specter wrote:

It's for the oil temperature/oil pressure gauges you didn't get.

That now begs the question: can the gauges be retrofitted?
Ron
Rockin Ronnie wrote:

Don't see why not. Someone here might know the particulars:
http://www.focaljet.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?Cat

I guess this is where my trip computer is?

    Yes.
--
Tim. /\ /\
O___O

doesn't
:-)
Bullet holder.

Holy water. Actually, I grab it for a little extra braking.
In alt.autos.ford.focus, on the "A little levity" thread, Dan wrote:

Is this the little cubbyhole immediately to the right of the fuel gauge? Like most of the respondents here so far, I keep change there. It's also a handy place for parking garage ticket stubs.
--
Benjamin Robinson snipped-for-privacy@freenet.tlh.fl.us
This message may or may not contain sarcastic content; your burden to decide

cell phone in the top part, and when it rings, the reflection catches my eye (since the stereo's too loud!) I think it's pretty handy!!

Your cell phone must be pretty small? Is it a flip? Dan