Accessing inside of rear panels?

Is there any way of easily getting to the inside of the rear panels on a 3 door 03 Focus? I managed to dent it just in front of the wheel, its not bad and looks like it could just push back out if I could get to the inside of it. I have tried a dent puller to do it from the outside, but the dent is too small.

Reply to
Psyonicdreams

I would suggest you to purchase a TIS-CD at Ebay. (A TIS-CD is a Technical Information System CD for Ford).

Reply to
TheSurgeon

Thanks for that, I will try to get one of those.

Reply to
Psyonicdreams