Accessing inside of rear panels?

Is there any way of easily getting to the inside of the rear panels on a 3 door 03 Focus? I managed to dent it just in front of the wheel, its not bad and looks like it could just push back out if
I could get to the inside of it. I have tried a dent puller to do it from the outside, but the dent is too small.
--
Dean / Psyonic
www.aspexdesign.co.uk Free graphics files and much more.

Thanks for that, I will try to get one of those.
--
Dean / Psyonic
www.aspexdesign.co.uk Free stuff and much more