Aftermarket Power locks?

I have a 2001 LX sedan and am wondernig if anyone knows anything about after-market powerlocks. Good idea/bad idea? Expensive/inexpensive? Other thoughts?
Thanks.
snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com (Arasmas) wrote in message

My brother has an '03 ZX3 and looked into aftermarket locks shortly after he bought the car. The conclusion was that aftermarket locks aren't possible in this car. It doesn't appear there are acceptable attachment points for the aftermarket actuators to attach to. After receiving this info, I visited a Ford dealer who confirmed this to be the case.
Roger