Aftermarket Power Locks for 2005 Focus

Just bought a used 2005 4-Door. Very nice, but I sure wish it had Power Locks with a remote. I understand that Focus has a cable system for the door locks. I am looking at a product at

The product is a W02C-RF104 Keyless Entry &Cable Lock Kit.

Does anyone have any experience with this product in a Focus, or any other aftermarket Power Lock add-on?

Thanks, Steve P.

Reply to
stevep