Aftermarket stereo

I just purchased an aftermarket Sony cd/mp3 player for my '05 Focus ZXW. The store sold me the wiring harness and replacement faceplate for an '04. Naturally, I get them home and they don't fit because they have changed the dash. Does anyone know of a location (preferably on the web - I am in Eastern Canada) that sells a faceplate to fit the '05 dash.

Thanks Bruce Moore

Reply to
Bruce Moore

You might try to contact Crutchfield

since they usually supply custom installation kits with their radios. They may be willing to sell you the installation kit without the radio. You can also input your car specifics and they'll show what fits and what's needed to make it fit.

JPH

Bruce Moore wrote:

Reply to
J Haggerty