Air Conditioning Unit

Hi there. My ACU has stopped working. I cannot hear the motor going round. There is plenty of gas left. This is a V-Reg Focus Estate.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

You mean the fan wont work at all? Does it work on speed 4? If so then the resistor pack has burnt out. If it wont work at all on any speeds then you have a faulty motor, or fuses.
If the fan works fine, but the a/c wont engage, then your short of gas, one of the safety switches has failed, you have a faulty relay (there are 3) or failed fuse, or the compressor clutch is knackered.
Tim..

If it only works on the highest speed it probably means that the thermal fuse in the resistor pack has blown.
--
Alan