Alarm System

Hi all,

Thanks for your advice regarding the Focus Flight. I actually figured that out before receiving an answer. I've ended up with a Ford Focus 1.6 Chic which I'm so far quite pleased with!

I'm just now wondering if you have any recommendations for an alarm system for the Focus? I'd like it to work with the key fob, e.g. an all in one, I lock the doors, the alarm is set.

Thanks,

Matt

Reply to
Matt C

In alt.autos.ford.focus Matt C :

Dunno "Ford Focus 1.6 Chic", have a Ghia which has alarm with additional interior control, which does just that. Dunno if it's special or came with the Ghia configuration out of the box (bought used)? Nice toy, but honestly I never heard a Ford would have been stolen, probably the reason theft insurance is pretty cheap over here (Germany) for the car. ;)

Reply to
Michael Heiming

Thanks for your reply. Having an alarm fitted actually lowers insurance here (UK) so that's an added benefit plus it is for piece of mind.

The Ford Focus 1.6 Chic is a special edition zetec model.

Matt

Reply to
Matt C