Alignment question for ZX3

I am getting a new set of tires fitted to my 2000 ZX3 this spring and I want to be able to ask the right questions about a 4 wheel alignment as I have learned that this car is difficult to align in the rear. I want
to eliminate toe-in tire wear and hopping on bumps around corners.
What should I be asking at my local tire alignment shop?
Ron
--
And it really doesn't matter if
I'm wrong I'm right