Alloy wheel torque setting?

I've been trying to find the correct torque setting for the (standard factory fit) alloy wheels on my 2003 TDCI Zetec.
Could someone please educate me plz. Can't find it in the Ford manual at
all!
TIA
Andy
According to Haynes Ford Focus workshop manual (01 to 04) it is 85Nm or 63ftlbs. There is no mention of steel or alloy wheels but this manual does cover your model, with alloy wheels and low profile tyres.
Hope this helps.
Mike

Mike schrieb:

Hi could depend on in which country he lives. Here in Europe its about 120 Nm for steel wheels. 85 Nm for alloys could be all right. bye Jupp
cheers