Antenna

Hello, I was wondering if the radio-antenna of the new ford focus can be pulled out or not. If it can how can I protect it from a potential thief ? Thanks in advance.

-Nick

Reply to
Nick the Greek

If it is the same as my 2 year old ghia, just unscrew it.

Reply to
Donald Gray

If someone has decided to steal your antenna there is no way to prevent it! :)

Reply to
TheSurgeon

In message , TheSurgeon wrote

and there is a massive second hand market in antennas worth a few cents per item :)

Reply to
Alan