Antenna

Hello, I was wondering if the radio-antenna of the new ford focus can be pulled out or not. If it can how can I protect it from a potential thief ?
Thanks in advance.
-Nick
On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 10:05:30 +0300, Nick the Greek

If it is the same as my 2 year old ghia, just unscrew it.
--
Donald Gray

If someone has decided to steal your antenna there is no way to prevent it! :)

and there is a massive second hand market in antennas worth a few cents per item :)
--
Alan