Any Focus wheel and tire deals?

I need to replace the16 inch alloy wheels and (almost brand new) tires on my 2002 Focus with 15 inch wheels and matching all season tires. The low
profile tires just aren't up to the rough roads in my area. Are there any deals out there on wheels and tires for the Focus?
Thanks.
I will be buying a Focus with 15" wheels shortly. I could swap them if you wish. My email is snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com