Any SVTowners

Are there any Focus SVT owners arround?

any tips , Ideas?

Reply to
mathijs

The SVT Focus can easily out-perform the vast majority of its owners and the vast majority of other cars in this segment. Why Ford would discontinue it is a mystery. If you haven't already it, the best tip is a day or two at a performance driving school. A good one will teach you to truly appreciate your car. As far as harware goes, it's about perfect.

Reply to
FanJet

I just Got a 2003 SVT friggin awsome car. only my Honda VFR scares me more. Here in the states ford racing bought up all the extra RS parts from england. Ceck

.Also as far as I know the us will still have an SVT Focus and that they may add a supercharger as an option. woot! I test drove a Sallen focus the other day its pretty neat too. cheers

Reply to
Eric Gorter

:>Are there any Focus SVT owners arround? :>

:>any tips , Ideas? :>

Well Ford made 14,003 of them so there's a few of us around.

See my other post about a couple of good forums you can check out so I don't have to type it all out again. ;-)

oskarSVtee on the SVTOA Forums

Reply to
null