Auto box maintenance

My 1.6 Petrol Zetec Auto Focus has done 70,000 miles. There is no scheduled maintenance on the Auto transmission in the UK. Any thoughts or suggestions on this. Do I just keep it running? What are other
people's experience?
Paul R

If it were my car, i'd have the box flushed and refilled every 25,000 or so miles.
Tim..

Have the same car (2001 wagon 1.6 liter) I had the fulid changed at 45 KKms (30K miles) as the manual says. Just change the fluid and replace the filter.
Ahmet
Turkey