Auto Start for 2001 Focus Wagon

Anyone got one on their Focus Wagon, a remote auto start?
If so, any suggestions as to which one and how hard to install. It's an automatic.
Thanks,
Gene
I have one. It is "AutoStart". I had it installed by an aftermarket service shop. It is nice to have a warmed, or cooled car ready for the go. Always have to remember to ensure wipers are turned off and Heat / AC system is set appropriately for the start up - otherwise waste of time and gas to run vehicle without desired heating / cooling. Too bad you cannot have the rear defroster come on automatically.