automatic

is there a 2 litre automatic focus?

Reply to
bazjaq

my wife drives a ZX3 with a 2.0 auto.. runs pretty good for a 4 cylinder auto..

Reply to
TroY

In the UK- yes, the 2 litre was available from I think 2001 onwards.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

I wondered where the original poster was from. In the US, they're all 2 liter and are mostly (sadly) automatics. Including mine, something I bought off the lot.

Did you know that most Americans under the age of 30 can't drive a stick shift?

Reply to
Tony Wesley