BADRAPTOR!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2
I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO GO AWAY IF YOU ALL FIND ME ANNOYING! I AM ONLY TRYING TO TAKE TIME OUT OF MY LIFE TO HELP SOME PEOPLE FOR FREE!MARK PIPINS
PERSONAL ATTACKS ON ME ARE FUNNY BUT REALY SHOW HIS MENTALITY AS A PERSON! I WILL STAY AND HELP IF YOU ALL FIND IT HELPFULL OR I WILL JUST KEEP MY WORK IN THE SHOP!
YES = SENIOR FORD MASTER TECH 23 YEARS AND PROUD OF IT!
LOOK ON MARKS FACE= PRICELESS :}

I think your keyboard needs replacing.
--
Paul Giverin

British Jet Engine Website
[..]

Yep, caps lock seems to be broken in addition to his newsreaders problems with line length.
--
Michael Heiming

sorry i fixed my key board the cat was on the caps key i smaked that pussy!
writes

Please don't leave! But please don't type all in caps ;)
Your posts are usually helpful and you appear to be well informed - I quite happily believe that you do work as a Ford mech.
Cheers
Alex (2002 Focus 1.8 Zetec - very happy with it!)
very sorry for the caps .thank you!i do have access to fmcdealer. com and can run any vin and get any tsb if anyone needs help with that!

quite

quite
I'll second that!
And... ask badraptor a question.... any info on the intermittent starting problem on Focus TDCi's? Covered several times in this newsgroup, but no definitive answer ever reached!
If you're a Master Technician you'll most likely know what I'm referring to, but if you don't, let me know and I'll repost the details!
Thanks,
Gary.
you guys are from europe i take it? at least most of you.im in the us we dont have focus diesels over here. we have regular 2.o and supercharged focus SVT that is all! tdci is that a turbo diesel?

to,
wrote in message

starting
Yes, the TDCi is a turbo diesel and I'm in the UK. Not much point detailing the problem then if you're across the Atlantic, since you presumably haven't worked on diesels. But thanks anyway! Any of your replies I've read have been a hell of a lot more informative than a lot of peoples! Lol.
G.
I am diesel certified just not with euro stuff please send me some info on it as im always willing to learn more. There is not one person on this earth who knows itall and i always keep my mind open to learn everyday .My certs are on cats cummins and 6.0l and 7.3l in the f150 through f700.
wrote in message

no
detailing
haven't

I have never heard of an SVT Focus that came supercharged from the factory. Am I missing something?
Bob
we install them!! we are a svt dealer

factory.

Interesting. You are an SVT certified Ford dealer and you install superchargers on the SVT Focus. Did I get that right? So which supercharger system do you install?
Jon
It's a dangerous time when people think they are so invaluable that their leaving a group would cause it to collapse.
After reading newsgroups for 4 or 5 years, this is not the first time I've seen this happen. People on the internet forget _very_ quickly.
And remember - the internet is archived. Know that whatever you say now will be available for anyone to view for the next 20 years. And no, hiding behind a handle will not hide your identity.
Regards,
Robin

ONLY
PIPINS
then who am i? badraptor is my email too!but what is my real name? tell me this!and my street adress,and my phone number!

PERSON!
WORK

Dale, are you *sure* you want that information posted?
YES KEEP GOING BECAUSE THE FEDS ARE WATCHING THIS ONE YOU HAVE BEEN REPORTED! YOU HAVE HACKED A GIGANEWS ACCOUNT WHICH IS A FEDERAL CRIME! YOU HAVENT HACKED ANY OF MY PCS BECAUSE MY NAME AND PERSONAL INFO IS NOT ON ANY OF MY PCS! SURE MY IP IS THERE I DONT HAVE A ROUTER OR FIREWALL, ALSO COMCAST IS WONDERING HOW YOU DID IT THEY ARE WATCHING THIS THREAD TOO.KEEP TYPING THIS IS GOING TO BE INTERESTING!
wrote:

me
besides if you really want to know who i am ill tell you gladly then you will know i really am a sinior master tech from ford which i understand there isnt that many in canada he knows who im talking too! hes the same person who posted my name. robin s
wrote:

tell
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus people - lighten up. Sheesh what a grouch! This is alt.autos.ford.focus, not alt.road.rage. Badraptor knows his shit, I can tell BS from the real thing after working on cars since the 70s. The long tool against my ear stethoscope method he suggested was a trick I learned long ago by a seasoned aircraft mechanic neighbor, when I was 19, and had a '72 Impala. (good ol' days) I just forgot that method and needed reminding from a pro. John
snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com wrote in message wrote:

thanks john !thats all i want to do bro is help that is all! not be prosecuted for it
wrote:

tell me