Balancing tires on a ZX3

I took my ZX3 into my local Goodyear tire shop thinking I had one tire out of balance. I was getting a vibration at 100-110kph. It turns out that "all"
the tires were out of balance. How exactly does that happen? BTW, vibration is gone!
Ron
Try Yokohamas -- ES -100's.
J.
Rockin Ronnie wrote:

Dont use Yokohamas, they are a soft rubber and run out of tread after about 7000miles
Your tyres could of gone out of balance, if you have been over pot holes or rough ground.