best cruise control option?

Well I'm now the proud owner of a 2003 Ford Focus SE Wagon. Really enjoying the car so far (in the 12 hours I've had it), but one concession I had to make to get a good deal on it was no cruise
control. I've seen various postings on options for adding cruise to the vehicle -- any testimonials from others who have done it? Did you go to a dealer, a 3rd party, or do it yourself? How difficult is installation for a novice?
Cruise control is important for me with all the road trips that my girlfriend and I take, but then again I'm somewhat strapped for cash. So if there's a quality way to do this on the cheap, it would be great. Yet again though don't want to trash my new baby!
Thanks a lot!
Nick

I've had one of these http://www.rostra.com/cruise-control.htm on my car for 7 years now. Easy to fit if you can find your way round mechanics and car electrics. I had quite a lot of trouble to buy it in UK but sounds like you are on the other side of the pond so you should not have a problem.
Bob
in UK
Try Bones Enterprises on E-bay they have an OEM kit for a focus with a Zetec engine at present. Though they do auction other engine models. Bought mine from then 5 years ago fitted on a 2001 focus easy to fit it being an OEM ford kit. Member No bonesenterprises (17576