Black Paint Crackling

Has anybody had this happen to their focus? My dads car has had every panel on the car cracked. The black paint is cracking a exposing the white primer, it looks real
bad. He had the dealer paint the roof and the hood but they seem to not care too much about doing it right cause they are cracking again.
Shawn
snipped-for-privacy@nospamrogers.com says...

car in?
--
Cheers!

Jan

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------020200010803090608010507 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Southern Ontario. Car is now 2.5 years old and still under warranty until Dec. Dealer will fix it, but when the warranty is done, then what if it occurs again.
Shawn
Jan wrote:

--------------020200010803090608010507 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Shawn
--------------020200010803090608010507--
Shawn McClelland wrote:

I'm afraid I'm not sure how the warranty laws work in Canada. I know that in most states in the US, if a problem is "fixed" under warranty, and the same defect occurs outside of warranty, then clearly the problem wasn't "fixed" the first time, and the resulting repair should still be covered.
I hope so. But it never seem that way in Ontario. Part of the reason ford sales are down.