Blaupunkt AM/FM/CD/MP3/RDS single-disc unit

Ask For solution to change setting from US tu EU in a Blaupunkt AM/FM/CD/MP3/RDS single-disc unit, also via harware modification. Someone had schematic of this equipment?
Pls help me, I have buy on e-bay from US this radio and in very beatiful for my Focus, but the sinto ( 0.2 Mhz step) is not good for use in Europe!
Many thanks in advance.
Gabriele Focus 1.8 TDci, Italy
I could do with this info as well, the .2 tuning is a pain.