Blaupunkt MP3 Radio Manual - 2003 Focus

Does anyone know if there is a "online" version of the owners manual for this radio? I have picked up one, built a adapter harness and installed it. It is working fine but I just wanted to read the finer
points of the radio.
Thnks in advance,
-Tim
ill lok tomarrow

did anyone ever find this? i am also interested in the owners manual. (specifically on how to remove it...)
i know where you can get the manual on the net, i also have the mp3 player but i need to know wht parts i need to make the cable. i also need a diagram can any one help. here is the sight to get to get the manual,
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?s f1a0972de380fcfaf634bdbaac8840&threadid"80
its easier just buying a new Blaupunct mp3000 from www.bought4less.com
: i know where you can get the manual on the net, i also have the mp3 player but i need to know wht parts i need to make the cable. i also need a diagram can any one help. : here is the sight to get to get the manual, : : http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?s f1a0972de380fcfaf634bd baac8840&threadid"80 :
replying to Tim Payne, kerimparrot wrote: I got a free Ford Blaupunkt from a good giver. They say it was from a 2003 Focus. I got the needed wiring from a local car audio & security store. Not cheap. I got the needed information online from a website that posted the 2003 Ford Focus owner's guide. I printed it out.