Blower only works on high

Any ideas on whats wrong fuses seem fine and a/c light goes of when 4 is selected but on when 1 2 3 are picked but no air thanks in advace.

Is this link of any help?
<http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.autos.ford.focus/browse_thread/t hread/d3f8f824445fd5c0/ef3fd85dc25d2ecb?q=Re:+internal+blower%2Ffan+dont+ work&rnum=1&hl=en#ef3fd85dc25d2ecb>
--
Alan
Bro -- I know exactly what the problem is, happened to me. It is the resistor in the circuit -- call the dealer tell em and its like a $10 part. It is attached to the firewall on the passenger side. You don't need to dismantle the dashboard at all. I think it is up behind the glove box but actually easy to get to.