Blown Speaker

Well finally my pioneer mp3 player has annialated the speakers in my focus.
My darling 2 year old goddaughter managed to find the remote in the door pocket and switch to full blast, just as a rather heavy drum and
bass tune came on the cd, needless to say the basic cones could not handle a 60 watt amp at full power.
Basically i have figured that the best thing to do would be replace the speakers with something better than the ford standards (not that i have a major problem with them, they are not to bad for oem stuff), does anyone have any reccomendations as to a decent set of speakers, and ideally a stockist, being on the web or in the manchester area?
Alterativley does anyone know the dimensions of the speakers, are they a custom job or would i be fine with 'off the shelf' ones?
BTW it is a UK Focus X (2000) reg 4 door hatch, i think it only has four speakers in but i have not really had a lot of time to look.
Cheers in advance
Go into Halfords and ask I think there is an adapter plate for the speakers
I found that any speaker under 80 will not sound any better than the ford ones
Look at Infinity, Kenwood, Alpine for speakers
www.bassjunkies.com for a guide
or look in Maxpower mag