Boardcomputer C-max

I have problems with the boardcomputer from my C-Max, the fuel indication in combination with the board computer is a yoke. The fuel light starts to light when there is still 80 km of fuel available. When I tank is generally 45 liter enough. The tank is full! When I believe my boardcomputer the tank is nearly empty!

Someone has the same problems with the boardcomputer.

Thanks.

Reply to
John Savelsberg

The boardcomputer does that to warn you and he does it again after 60,40 and

20 km(also with a sound) to go,so that you are in time to fuel up.It's been programmed by the manufacturer. It's all in the manuel.

grtz, Pim

"John Savelsberg" schreef in bericht news:desfc9$n4j$ snipped-for-privacy@news2.zwoll.ov.home.nl...

Reply to
Airmill

In message , John Savelsberg wrote

My (older) Focus is very pessimistic about how much fuel is left when the warning light comes on. 'That's probably better than running out of fuel which can, from accounts in the newsgroup, become expensive if the crud in the bottom of the tank starts going through the fuel system.

Reply to
Alan

There is a recall on a similar problem with the fuel light coming on at the wrong time on the c-max. Your Ford garage will be able to advise you more about this and can be easily fixed by updating your on board computer.

Reply to
Tito