Bra for 2002 SVT Focus

Anyone know where I can find one? As far as I can find out, the ones by Wolf and LeBra are only for the standard hatchbacks.
Thanks!
--Bill

My local dealer has installed one for my 2002 SVT. What they did was take the bra to a local upholstery and have them punched a couple holes for the fog lamps. Hope this will help.

Wolf