Brake light fuse

I dont have a manual for my 2002 Foed Focus. I have looked online for the location of the fuse to see if it is blown. I have no brake lights except the middle one on the trunk it works >>>

Reply to
g888642

I'm pretty sure there will only be the one fuse for all the brake lights.

Have you checked/changed the bulbs?

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

turn signals on both sides. Do these use the same filaments as the brake lights ?

Reply to
g888642

I changed / put new bulbs in and its healed Works OK Thanks George

Reply to
g888642