Brake light fuse

I dont have a manual for my 2002 Foed Focus. I have looked online for the location of the fuse to see if it is blown. I have no brake lights except the middle one on the trunk it works >>>

g888642 wrote:

I'm pretty sure there will only be the one fuse for all the brake lights.
Have you checked/changed the bulbs?
Chris
--
Remove prejudice to reply.

I changed / put new bulbs in and its healed Works OK Thanks George