brakes

I have a 2003 ford focus since the day I got it the brakes squeal.Ford updated my brakes and still they make noise after 16000 kilometers they tell me I need the "4 wheel service " which is a maintenance job Ford tells me they will not pay for it because it is not considered part of the "bumper to bumper" warranty. What I want to know what the hell is the bumper to bumper warranty if it does not include maintenance ?

Reply to
jkaz

maintenance does not cover wareable items such as brakes and tires

Reply to
BADRAPTOR

this might help you see what you got and ask questions ok VARITETY OF MAINTEANCE PLANS TO MEET YOUR NEEDS Ford ESP provides a comprehensive selection of maintenance plans to meet your customers needs and grow your parts and service business. Ford ESP offers three different maintenance plans:

QUALITY CARE MAINTENANCE PROTECTION PROGRAM (FORD - MERCURY) - QCMPP

  • Target Markets: New Car Customers (Ford or Mercury vehicles only) * Marketing Strategy: This is a great service retention tool for your new car customers. It ensures that your customer will return for future service visits and provide the dealer with a profit Opportunity. * Covered Services: All Factory Scheduled Maintenance * Unique features: 6 "Normal Wear" items covered if they fail due to normal wear: o Spark Plugs o Shock Absorbers o Clutch Disk o Engine Belts and Hoses o Brake Pads and Lining o Wiper Blades * Options: o Severe and Normal Duty o 2 year / 26k, 30k, or 36k o 3 year / 36k or 45k o 4 year / 50k or 60k * Reimbursement: o 20% Mark-up on Parts o 60% of Dealers labor rate and normal SLTS labor times

QUALITY CARE MAINTENANCE PROTECTION PROGRAM (LINCOLN) - QCMPP

  • Target Markets: New Car Customers (Lincoln Vehicles Only) * Marketing Strategy: This is a great service retention tool for your new car customers. It ensures that your customer will return for future service visits and provide the dealer with additional profit Opportunities beyond the complementary 12 / 12 maintenance plan. * Covered Services: All Factory Scheduled Maintenance * Unique features: 6 "Normal Wear" items covered if they fail due to normal wear: o Spark Plugs o Shock Absorbers o Clutch Disk o Engine Belts and Hoses o Brake Pads and Lining o Wiper Blades * Options: o Severe and Normal Duty o 2 year / 26k, 30k, or 36k o 3 year / 36k or 45k o 4 year / 50k or 60k * Reimbursement: o 40% Mark-up on Parts o 70% of Dealers labor rate and normal SLTS labor times.

LIMITED MAINTENANCE PLAN - LMP

  • Target Markets: Any New Vehicle Customer, Used Car Customer, or Current Service Customer * Marketing Strategy: A lower-cost alternative to QCMPP retain your service customers. * Covered Services: o Lube Oil and Filter o Tire Rotations o Multi-Point Inspections * Options: o Severe and Normal Duty o Multiple Time and Mileage options up to 7 years / 100k * Reimbursement: o 20% Mark-up on Parts o 60% of Dealers labor rate and normal SLTS labor times.

BASIC MAINTENANCE PLAN - BMP

  • Target Markets: Any customer, Used Car Customers, Current Service Customers * Marketing Strategy: Drive traffic into the service department with a low cost plan. Retention tool for current customers. * Covered Services: o Lube Oil and Filter o Tire Rotations * Options: o Normal and Optional Plans o Multiple Time and Mileage options up to 3 years / 45k * Reimbursement: o Flat fee per service
Reply to
BADRAPTOR

i should clearify this a 3 year 36 k doesnt cover ware items.

Reply to
BADRAPTOR