Camshaft Position Sensor

I'm looking for an online supplier of Ford parts - firstly the camshaft position sensor (as it's showing as a fault with the engine light, well in truth it's showing the camshaft position probe circuit malfunction
but I may as well have parts to hand if needs be). The other part required is a clutch pedal return spring, my local parts supplier does not stock them or order them for some reason.